All departments of the school district exist to help the development of students. The excellence of all certified and support personnel will determine the success of the educational program.
The long-range goals of the personnel department are to:
- Promote mutual trust, a sense of team spirit and a positive attitude toward students, fellow employees and other members of the school family.
- Nurture an acceptance of student diversity and responsibility for teaching the whole child.
- Understand and use the process of education by employing innovative and effective methods of instruction.
- Promote and reward commitment to professional growth and development.
- Encourage healthy lifestyles, effective human relations skills and positive growth of the individual.
- Empower staff with decision-making responsibilities and authority to recommend and implement change.
Assistant Superintendent for Personnel & Pupil Services
Benefits Coordinator - Personnel