The purpose of the Curriculum and Instructional Services department district is to develop and implement an appropriate curriculum for all children based on the following goals:
- Aspire to achieve the National Education Goals and provide total quality education.
- Expand alternatives to traditional concepts of education.
- Continually reexamine learning outcomes in an ever-changing society to make learning relevant to the world in which we live.
- Explore and adopt school organizational patterns that improve student opportunity for success.
- Enrich the core curriculum by offering expanded opportunities in a variety of areas such as the arts, foreign languages and technology.
- Provide a supportive atmosphere that encourages participation in new experiences by minimizing fear of failure.
Director of Academics
Director of Exceptional Children
MTSS and Federal Programs Coordinator\